Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Apologies for our lack of activity

Hello everyone,

You've probably noticed that we haven't been posting much lately. That's partly due to severe computer difficulties on my end over the past few months, but mostly due to us being extremely busy. Tiffany is in full time education and I am heading for university in September. As such, we feel we are unable to maintain the level of commitment with which we were previously attending to this blog and other aspects of Death Watch; Stardoll.

I hope to be able to continue posting, though not as much as I previously did, and will return full-time when able to. We will both also continue to fight for this cause in our personal lives. Our views towards the death penalty have not changed. Now especially, as arguments for its reinstatement in the UK are gaining momentum, I will be fighting against it.

We're still fighting, but you might not hear as much from us.

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment